Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Last weekend my brother was in town (he is currently living in Vancouver, BC and is in a grad program at UBC). It was fun for him to see Aidan and Aidan loved seeing his uncle Casey. He can't stop saying his name and whenever he sees a picture of him repeats "Casey" over and over. 
Aidan stayed a home with his Aunt Rachel while the adults went out for a very belated birthday dinner to celebrate Casey and David's birthdays back in March.

Reading with Nana


A few more random pictures.... Back when we found out we were pregnant with Aidan we were living in Honduras. The director and secretary of the school we taught at gave us this shirt. They were trying to find a shirt that said "made in Honduras" but couldn't so they settled with this one that means "100% Honduran" They told me I had to send them a picture of him in it and it finally fits. I'll have to see if I can get a picture of him in the shirt but without the hat.

Aidan loves his hat. He asked me to put it on him.
writing a note to daddy
love this kid!

No comments: