Monday, November 28, 2011

Koenig Family Weekend

Two weekends ago we had the chance to spend time with almost all of David's immediate family at a lodge outside of Arlington. David's dad rented Jim Creek Lodge which is located at a Navy recreation facility about an hour north of where we live. The lodge had I think 14 bedrooms, a huge kitchen and dining area and a nice living room complete with a pool table and fireplace. We all enjoyed spending uninterrupted time together and ate way too much food. Aidan loved getting to spend so much time with his cousin Danagan. Except for Aidan's troubles sleeping in a new place I would say the weekend went very well. We hope to make this kind of a getaway an annual thing. Perhaps next year we'll rent a house on the Oregon or Washington coast.


I guess I was too busy relaxing to take pictures because as I was looking for pictures I took I realized these are the only ones I have.

Out on a walk. Obviously going the wrong way
Daniel's attempt to get Danagan and Aidan to keep up

No comments: