Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall

I love the fall weather that we have been having this year. It is beautiful and I have tried to make the most of it by spending a lot of time outside. I joined a mom's group (PEPS) when Aidan was born and we still meet once a week but we have also started getting together more regularly and exploring the great kid friendly places in the area.
A couple of weeks ago a few of us went to the Seattle aquarium. I think Aidan really enjoyed it and could actually see the fish.Last week we went to The Farm in Snohomish where they have pumpkins, a great corn maze of Washington state, a hay ride, a little farm among other things. We took a lunch break and the boys enjoyed their baby mum mums. This is David (Meg's baby) and Theo (Pilar's baby) They even had piglets that were only 5 days old. So cute!Here are Meg and Pilar in the pumpkins. The boys fell asleep before we could get any pumpkin pictures.
A couple of weeks ago David and I went to Bellingham to visit our friends Phil and Rachel and we ended up going to a pumpkin farm up there. We forgot our camera but took tons of cute pictures with their camera that I will post when I get them. We picked 30 pounds of delicious apples and then last week Meg came over and we made apple pies and applesauce with them. It turned out better than we could have hoped.

No comments: